Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sindie Pop Review


Sindie Pop Lacquer is a new indie polish brand that I recently fell in love with. I saw this collection on Tumblr and I knew I needed "Mermaid To Love Him". However, once I got to Sindie Pop's website and saw that "If The Heel Fits" would be a limited edition and there was only one left, I knew it was destiny. 


Sindie Pop was quick to process my order and super fast with shipping! While I was impatiently waiting for "If The Heel Fits" to arrive, I tweeted @SindiePop and told her how excited I was. She quickly responded and carried on a conversation with me explaining that "If The Heel Fits" is officially discontinued BUT she is working on a formula to bring back a similar version. She was so kind and kept me informed about when she shipped my order and when I could expect it. 

(Sindie Pop on the left, Polished By KPT on the right) 

I don't know why, but I'm so anal about packaging. Rainbow Honey has such cute packaging for an indie brand that I have high expectations. Nail Sauce even includes her business card! Sindie Pop came in similar packaging to a blog sale. I won't let that affect my decision to buy from her again because she is very new (she launched in August!) but I hope that next time there will be nicer packaging. I do like her labels though, I think they're adorable! 


BUT AH! The actual product was so much better than I expected! In the picture, "If The Heel Fits" can not show off its true beauty. It is officially one of my favorite polishes, if not my most favorite. The application was so flawless and I received full coverage in two coats. On top of that, it gives off a jelly vibe. I can't decide if it is a jelly polish or not, but it definitely gives off some sort of jelly look. I had numerous people grab my hand to look at this beautiful color and someone even said it reminded them of Cinderella! Which is exactly who it is inspired by. I am sad that this polish is Limited Edition and no longer available but I am looking forward to purchasing more polishes from Sindie Pop since she exceeded my expectations. 

Sindie Pop's new fall line consists of four colors, "Witching Hour", "Golden Raspberries", "Sea of Dreams" and "Velvet Darkness". They are all currently in stock in her store. I haven't heard her announce anymore colors but when I checked her shop I noticed she has three new colors in addition to the fall colors, these polishes are "Roger That!", "Mr. Mouse" and "I'm Just Drawn Bad". These seven colors are available in full size and mini as well as her "Disney Princess" collection. 



No comments:

Post a Comment