Friday, September 14, 2012

A Sick Week

It's been a very busy few weeks adjusting to school, internship and work. I've been able to keep it all together and luckily have been very efficient in time management. However, its only been a couple weeks and we all know I'm addicted to procrastination. Anyways.... leave it to me to get sick twice already since school started and I'm feeling miserable. I think my allergies flared and now I have sinusitis. OH WELLS.

But onto the important.... things I have been loving this week:
Vanilla Caramel Truffle tea is a gift from heaven. I've been drinking this so much. 

Using Elmer's glue as a base coat

Popchips which are SO YUMMY especially with Hummus!! They kind of remind me of less salty munchos though so we will see how long I stick with these.

Facebook groups. Which have been keeping me thoroughly entertained, giving me great deals on polish and introducing me to tons of people who are so nice and welcoming! I am loving it. 


Watched this movie last night and it was HILARIOUS! loved it. 

Then again, how can a movie be bad with men as gorgeous as him in it. *swoon*

My favorite pair of slippers have been cuddling my feet all week. Love it.

My first Lynnderella is on its way to me Monday! I can't wait. I bought in hopes of making my sick self cheer up and it is working. I am excited to get those colors on my nails.


I think thats about it for now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment