Monday, September 3, 2012

Beauty Sale + Contest

Hello Readers! Just wanted to share with you guys a quick tip! I'm part of some "nail polish" facebook groups and sometimes people share their sales with members. I've bought a lot of nail polish from these groups and always at awesome prices!

If you're interested in beauty products (ahem, who isn't?!) I encourage you to check out another group members beauty sale. She has products ranging from makeup to books to perfume! She even has really nice brands such as Tarte and Bare Minerals. Don't forget the Mary Kay eye shadows and you ALL know how I love my Mary Kay!

Check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3949988982350.162980.1058875042&type=3

If you see something you like, feel free to send her a facebook message or, if you don't feel comfortable doing that, leave a comment on here and I will relay the message to her!

ALSO! ThePolishHoochie is having an AMAZING giveaway! Seriously guys! Check it out here: http://thepolishhoochie.blogspot.com/2012/09/400-followers-giveaway.html

You all need to thank me for all these tips now, ya hear?! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment