Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Nails of the Week

I've gone through a lot of colors lately!

These are my nails right now. This picture was taken for a nail competition on Instagram!

I first did the striped nails with glitter but then I realized I really didn't like them and I changed them to the dotted ones. 

I started the month off with Nautical 

Felt like having a little pink in my life! 

Had to celebrate the fourth of July! 


Nail Subscription:
(not my picture)
In other exciting news I also signed up for  Julep Nail Subscription! I am SO excited to try Julep Nail Polish because I have heard such good reviews! I was classified as "Classic with a Twist" (how true!) and am receiving my intro box this week! I decided to try because *drum roll* IT WAS ONLY A PENNY! That's right, folks, I got two nail polishes & a cream for a penny! Which would retail at $14 each! Ahh. I love deals. I will write a review on the box once I get it but if you would like to get a box for a penny as well click this link:   http://www.julep.com/?r=22339216 & begin the process of becoming a Julep Maven. After you take your style quiz and begin to check out, type "PENNY" or "TWITTER1" in the discount box and WA-LA you have your polishes for a penny, including free shipping! Can't wait for my box to get here. 



Nail Hauls:
This was a nail haul that was very different for me! I've never used the Onyx Quick Dry but I'm doing a "Girls Day" with three little girls that I watch on Thursday and I feel like this will help "Speed Up" the drying time. The youngest one is four and she ALWAYS smears them and has me to redo them! I also got them a surprise nail polish collection. It was at Five Below & was REALLY cheap. It has 24 colors so they can each get about 8 and enjoy them. I also got NYC Matte Polish which I have been ON THE HUNT for!! It was $1.50 at Walmart and I can't wait to try it! I also bought China Glaze "Cracked Concrete" and OPI "Red Shatter" both for $1.00 at Ulta Beauty. They were having a big sale on all their Crackle polish as well but they were out of the ones that I wanted :( I also bought another Nail shiner/polisher whatever it's called for 88 cents and a nail file for 88 cents because my dog ate my old ones yesterday. 

I got this all yesterday at CVS which is usually where I get most of my discounted polishes but now Ulta has become my favorite. Anyways, we went to CVS because I ran out of both Polish remover & cotton squares. I usually use 100% acetone but it's killing my nails and I need to give it a break. I wasnt planning on buying nail polish but I couldn't pass up this deal. I bought all four of the Wet N Wild Shine nail polishes for 50 cents!!!! I also got the Sally Hansen HD nail polishes for $1.50 which is 75% off! 


I have a 20% off coupon at both CVS and Ulta which I am saving for my next Haul (probably in a few weeks) which I am planning on getting Essie "Bikini So Teeny" and Essie "Play Date". I also really want to try Ciate Caviar Manicure but it's a little expensive for my taste. We will see. 

Oh! Heads Up! Seventeen Magazine has a coupon for a free ORLY polish from Ulta Beauty!!! Get it while its hot! I'll be printing the coupon tomorrow :)




No comments:

Post a Comment