Sunday, July 29, 2012

Nails of the past few weeks

Teal Matte with Mint Leopard 

The little girls I watch and I had a nails day

My only nail haul this month & I spent only $10 total. Obsessed with Julep!

Julep Robin Matte 

A knitting design. This is actually a magnetic polish, I just didn't use the magnet. 

Sinful Colors Cinderella Leopard 

Wet N Wild, some shade of purple layered with a Nicole By Opi Let's Get Star-ted

Essie Turquoise & Caicos layered with a plain white and Julep Rose


I was a little lazy this month and didn't take pics of all the designs and I haven't changed my nail polish a lot. As you can see, a lot of the designs are pretty basic. I haven't found anything to really inspire me too much this month! 




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete