Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The best thing about summer

Is getting to wear dresses! Here is my favorite dress that I've been wearing out lately, I don't own a "LBD" (shocker, right?) but I own TONS of pink/floral summer dresses. Although I know most people like shorts & a tank in the summer, I think I'm a bit different and favor dresses. They scream feminism and dresses vary so that every body shape can find one that fits. Since I have lots of hips ;) I love dresses that are "sweetheart" style. I try and pair it with a cardigan, which can be tricky in the summer. However, I find very light cardigans to work perfectly or even tank cardigans that are similar to vests! To each her own :)

My favorite dress from Charlotte Russe. I bought this last summer. That white cardigan feels SO LIGHT and it's extremely comfortable. Also from Charlotte Russe. :) 

I've also been gravitating towards purples and pinks for eye makeup! This is different for me because I normally only wear greens and blues because they make my eyes bluer. My eye color tends to be blue or green but I've been loving that I can make it more green with the purples and pinks! So refreshing! 


What is your "go to" summer wear? In this weather, less is more! 



No comments:

Post a Comment