Monday, June 18, 2012

Where have I been lately?

Well, I've been traveling!

 
First, I went to Virginia Beach, VA to visit family. Every time I cross this bridge, I know I made it home!













 We went to Opsail at the Oceanfront! Opsail is where we get to see the Blue Angels demonstrate different techniques! They also set up a ton of vendors and stuff at the strip, it's awesome. 



My Mom's church :) I love it there!


Then I went to Cape Cod, Massachusetts for a BEAUTIFUL wedding!










We landed in Boston! 









We were so tired but ready for the nice weather and vacation!
 

& of course the Lobster & Steak, YUM!

We enjoyed a beautiful wedding the next day!
 

  It was such a lovely location & the Bride & Groom's vows made me cry! I felt so blessed to be there. 



















We danced, ate a wonderful dinner & drank at the reception & then joined everyone at a local bar where the Groom & Bride celebrated the wedding! 


The next day we woke up to this: 

& helped Trevor's Dad make a delicious brunch for the whole wedding party & some of the guests! 


We of course had to explore the beach. It was in the high 60s most of the time and felt SO GOOD. 


The following day we made the LONG trip back to Maryland! Even though we flew up, we drove down with Trevor's Dad and Step-Mom. On the way back, we stopped at this New Jersey Train-Diner that we always see every Christmas. It was Trevor and My first time there and it was SO GOOD. I, of course, had to order the disco fries! I wish that was all I got because I didn't realize how much FOOD they gave you! I was overwhelmed and basically all I ate was the disco fries anyways :3

Welp, 9 hours later we finally made it back to Maryland! What a great time I had! Both in VA and MA! It was so nice to just relax and spend time with family! I am so blessed! 





4 comments:

  1. I want to be you. wow... such a beautiful start to your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, everyone should want to be me! Haha, just kidding!! thanks , love you!

    ReplyDelete